viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

Mi Portafolio

I had many favorite parts from my portfolio, but my most favorite part was my personal timeline. I really enjoyed doing my personal timeline because it was all about me. It was very entertaining to do because I had to remember events that happened in my life that I did not usually remember.  The most challenging part was trying to read the stories and comprehend them. I tried to read the stories, but sometimes they were very confusing. I had a hard time trying to comprehend the stories at once. I think I can make my portfolio better by rewriting some things that are required to be inside of the portfolio. Some of the things inside are very messy & very hard to understand. So I would probably change that. That is probably what I would change in my portfolio.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario